WenMERGE presents:

The Leslie Collection

The Leslie Collection is a set of commemorative artworks based on the Ethereum 2.0 mascot, Leslie the Rhino. To celebrate the monumental change from POW to POS, we are offering a collection of Leslies affiliated with wenmerge.com for all the Ethereum and cryptocurrency community members.


A collection of 10,000 limited NFTs, each Leslie is unique and collectible with 95 possible traits that are randomly generated (although a few individual attributes are also curated for specific codes). There are a wide range of possibilities to ensure your Leslie is exceptional, including tails, hair, accessories, and a few ultra rare attributes.


All Leslies are awesome and each comes with their own set of attributes — but some combinations are rarer and more collectible than others.

About Leslie

The Leslie Collection represents the incredible moment Ethereum transitioned from Proof of Work (POW) to a Proof of Stake (POS) consensus mechanism.

In addition to being awesome artworks signifying a pivotal moment in the evolution of Ethereum, Leslies can be staked and earn real rewards paid in Ethereum.

Following the implementation of the staking contract, 60% of all sale funds from new mints are distributed to Leslie stakers, with the remaining 40% going towards the Wenmerge development team for maintenance, continuous improvement and ongoing updates for the community through the Wenmerge website.

In addition, 60% of all secondary market sales commissions from Opensea are also distributed to Leslie stakers.

Together, we hope these reward distributions will give Leslie stakers a perpetual, passive and long term income for many many years to come that make Leslies a fantastic proposition.

Two designers from the famous Australian children’s cartoon ‘Bluey’ created the artworks that make up the Leslie Collection

Purchasing a Leslie costs 0.05 ETH. The minting price will never change (there is no bonding curve). However, Leslies can sell for any price on the open market, with rare and more collectible Leslies likely to fetch a higher price.

Ownership comes with the option of staking your Leslie in the community pool to earn ETH rewards.

60% of all new sales and Opensea commissions are awarded to the Leslie staking pool, with each staked Leslie Token earning an equal share of rewards.

Buying a Leslie costs 0.05 ETH. There are no bonding curves or price tiers; the Leslie NFTs cost the same for everyone, and rare Leslies can be found for the same price. 

Each staked Leslie earns an equal share of the rewards pool, regardless of how rare its attributes. You can increase your share of rewards by staking more Leslies.

The Leslies are stored as ERC-721 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain and hosted on IPFS.

What is the verified smart contract address?

Our verified smart contract address can be found here: 0xca06a15fd0c1cce807f4793ddef1936e3390a4d2

The Leslie Collection Roadmap

Phase 1
Design, Publish and Add Road Map
Design and Publish Leslie NFT Collection and Add Road Map
Phase 2
March 2023
Introduce staking rewards
  • You can now take advantage of the opportunity to earn rewards with The Leslie Token. Sales of Leslie NFTs (from both minting tokens and secondary market sales) will give Leslie owners a perpetual source of income and create an inherent value based on the secondary market volume of Leslie NFTs. Leslies that have been staked for more than 7 days will be eligible to receive rewards from sales.
  • 60% of all new sales revenue and 60% of all Opensea commissions on secondary market sales will be distributed to Leslie stakers

  • You can STAKE YOUR LESLIE here

  • Design and implement staking of Leslie NFTs. Staking rewards derive value from sales of Leslie NFTs.
Phase 3
Ongoing Development
Continuing development of the Leslie community , considering implementation of a Leslie DAO

Continuing development of the Leslie community , considering implementation of a Leslie DAO

How to get your Leslie!

Download Metamask

Download and install a Chrome browser plugin called MetaMask. This will allow our websites to connect to your Ethereum account and process the transaction.

Deposit Ethereum

If you made a new account, buy some Ether. The MetaMask plugin has a button that will allow you to buy Ether from Coinbase.

Pick your Leslie!

Browse the collection and pick your ultimate Leslie!